Dinafem Critical Kush Day 33 Flowering

Casey Jones

Well there's 10 x Dinafem Ceritical Kush  1 x Dinafem Orange Juice and 2 x Sweet Seeds Cream Caramel

large.5f2fc6f12003e_IMG_20200809_103601(Large).jpglarge.5f2fc6f03b63f_IMG_20200809_103553(Large).jpglarge.5f2fc6ef35c04_IMG_20200809_103547(Large).jpglarge.5f2fc6ee213c8_IMG_20200809_103540(Large).jpg

• Like 7

Hi @Casey Jones these look fantastic, typical dinfem, how did your Orange Juice go on the stretch? the 2 I chose hardly doubled in height.

Critical and Kush sound like a lethal combo (the critical hits hard from my experience).

• Like 2

Hi @Exhale.  Well It's the first time I have done both Dinafem Orange Juice and  Dinafem Critical Kush. The orange juice has been topped twice and has hardly stretched at all tbh, I was expecting much more of a stretch. It's behind the other plants in yield atm, but as It's sativa it may pack on more before the end. I usually do RQS Critical Kush, and at first I thought the Dinafem equivalent weren't as good in terms of the plants themselves, but in flowering they haven't stretched that much, topped most twice and a couple once and are packing on the bud nicely. Definitely wont be doing Barneys Critical Kush again.  They're looking good so far, but we'll see at the end.

Edited by Casey Jones
  • Like 2

Both my Orange Juice looked behind compared to my Sour'Kush but they've caught up, some put loads on at 4 weeks and others put more on at 7.

I also leave my reservations for the end as it's all about the end product isn't it.

• Like 3

@Casey Jones Tidy looking grow space  ;)

Your roughly at the half way point and you've already got some impressive looking flowers being formed  :headbang:

Can't wait to see this in 3+ week's time, That should be one pretty sight  ;)

All the best :bong:

Mark..