Single Samsung strip grow light

Stevenn420

HI was just looking for some help regarding drivers. I know there is a thread on DIY fseries Samsung strips but doesn't include the driver just needed for one single strip light...so I am looking to build a small clone light. Anyone recommend which driver would be suited best please? Thanks in advance 

You will need a little more info 

Total voltage and what,watts it will draw say you have 10 led at 2 volts each in series then the total voltage would be 20v so you would need a constant current driver rate at 20v.Then if the 10 led are 3w then you would have 30w in total.

So you would need a constant current driver rated at 20v and 30w.

Hello mate. As far as I'm aware the strip lights are 46v and 1.12a. I have just copied them off the website but can't seem to find the wattage anyway but I do believe they're 75w (maybe someone can correct me). Thanks

there are far better people to work it out for you,but here is a ruff idea of what you want.
That would be 46 x 1.12 =51.52w

So u need a constant current driver that will run

46v and 52w

Edited by splifi

Okay that makes more sense now. Appreciate the help going to put a list together and hopefully someone can check it over for me..once again thanks a lot.