Different strokes for different folks

bradfordlad

Ey up

Got 3 autos (2 Gorilla glue 1 Critical Jack) all at same age (21 days). Been feeding them quarter strength nutes in coco  till run off for the last 2 days. Before that i was giving them small amounts of water. They all looked lovely and healthy.........

Checked on them this morning and the Jack is showing signs of nute burn. 

Should i flush that one (i have anyway!) and keep the Gorillas on the quarter strength till they tell me otherwise?

Ta muchly.

• Like 1

You had been feeding them only water big mistake. Growing in coco is feed every time, there is no nutrient in coco to feed them. If you flush coco you do it with a small amount of feed not just water.

• Like 3

So you reckon its something other than nute burn maybe? The other two are thriving (famous last words)

I'll get a picture at lights out, ta though.

e2a ive re-read my post and its incorrect. They were always getting some nutrients (canna A n B), just very little compared to watering till run off. My bad.

Edited by bradfordlad