Cream of the Crop - July 2020

Joolz

Cream of the Crop - July 2020  

195 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

@McHazy for me just coz I know that’s the best grow he has ever done lol  green to the end, unheard of !

shits and giggles folks shits and giggles.... he he.

peace

lil d. :skin_up:

• Like 5

McHazy for me, although it was a tough choice with both lildaveham and Budelaires images also ticking my boxes..  lol

• Like 5

17 hours ago, lildaveham said:

@McHazy for me just coz I know that’s the best grow he has ever done lol  green to the end, unheard of !

shits and giggles folks shits and giggles.... he he.

peace

lil d. :skin_up:

Nae quite the best grow I done but close enough lol

• Like 3

Well fuck that altogether!  How am I meant to pick.  I love underdogs and arty shots.  But also love flowers and Crystal's.  And nice concentrate shots.

Simply cannot pick.   Maybe after a spliff.

• Like 3

Some awesome entries this month guys ,  credit to you all :)   its taken me a few days to arrive at a decision , having never had the pleasure of concentrates and that little pot gooey confectionery like goodness ,  im going to roll with @PureSmkr  as that looks amazing :)   

@Budelaire Mac1 is awe inspiring !     I would love to have the skills to even get remotely close to that quality .    

Good luck to you all.  

• Like 4

So if I coulda voted twice, I woulda!!! 

Both @Budelaire and @Dr feelgood..... I'm a sucker for a beautiful sativa, but man I wish that was my grinder with that mac in it :smokin:

Making me wanna spend all my money on beans!!!!! 

Beautiful babies guys :yinyang:

• Like 5