A little help if possible

Organic man

Hi guys I’m new to the forum, basically my first grow and I’ve chose to do it in the green house I’m having a little problem with mould not much just where I think I’ve cut the leaves off a little to close and because of this and the weather I think it’s caused it, I’m in my first week and a half of flower, also could Anyone suggest any  solution for this or am I fu*ked lol,  thanks in advance much appreciated 

Take it out of the greenhouse or open every vent and some. They’re too humid and your flowers will suffer 

• Like 1

Im not to sure how to upload a photo from my phone but It is always open unless it’s to cold outside, I’m thinking maybe removed a panel or 2 of glass? Thanks for your reply @Slippy One

19 hours ago, Organic man said:

Im not to sure how to upload a photo from my phone but It is always open unless it’s to cold outside, I’m thinking maybe removed a panel or 2 of glass? Thanks for your reply @Slippy One

if you can take a panel out of 2 sides, one at the bottom and one at the top.

If it's anything like regulating a chameleon tank you're golden, it creates a chimney affect so helps maintain fresh air 

• Like 1

Only issue if we get a gale when missing panels / open door can allow gusts of wind to create a sufficient pressure gradient across the remainder to blow them out.  Ofc, apart from thunderstorms, gales are unusual in summer in the UK. 

• Like 1

There's not much to go mouldy two weeks into flower.  Have you checked roots?  You need to dramatically increase airflow if worried. 

On 04/08/2020 at 9:53 PM, Slippy One said:

Thanks everyone for the reply’s.m, I’m going to install a vented pannel and hope for the best it’s looking really healthy other than thanks thanks again