2020 White Widow Auto, Period and Cobra Flash

outtaspace

Story time. I missed my last year's report. Following a stupendous (imho) 2018 where I pulled 110g, I continued with the nebula ii cbd strain (assisted again by a Northern Lights Auto) I bought in Ams the previous year. I ran the same play in 2019 with devastating results. Not in a good way. With a pissy summer in the SE region

and a mizzy Autimn, I lost all but a few grams of the Auto.

I learned that it takes an exceptional summer or using Autos to end the year early.Two good plants is all I need generally to last a year. I still have a lot of the 2018 Nebula CBD harvest, which is a reliable, if a little boring, medication.

So this year I led with White Widow Autos. But I wanted to experiment with something a little more sativa, and I saw these Cobra Flash on Seedsman. Finally, I had a WW Photo and threw it in the mix just for a stretch. Two bankers and a punt I thought.

Here's their story.

First thirty days of the WW Photo

large.signal-2020-04-05-083829.jpglarge.signal-2020-04-12-073357.jpglarge.signal-2020-04-15-063504.jpglarge.signal-2020-04-20-103647.jpglarge.signal-2020-04-30-092456.jpg

Edited by outtaspace
add photos
  • Like 4