Mighty Wonder Fuck outdoor UK

ocb

On 5/12/2022 at 3:08 PM, Hashslag said:

Well sorry to resurrect the dead - but this thread has had me sitting here with my mouth watering!

:naughty: cheers mate.. yeah that was a particularly good year weather wise tbf. Every strain has its pro's. Whether its flavour or hardiness  or wotever. MWF is hands down, the best strain I've had the privilege of  growing outdoor with regards to finishing time and mould resistance, meaning you can get plants to full maturity. Then on top of that the flavours are really nice, buds are dense on all phenos bar one. But it's hard to dislike a plant that smells like strawberries.

@Amarillo slim the MWF X Warlock did well last year. She was quite short generally, part design im sure, but would prob have got bigger at my other site.. I'm going to have a lot more free time next year to play with. Would love to try that goldilocks x ? Cross that @Revive is doing well with.. Also, the illusive, straight up, unadulterated, one and only MWF would be incredible to get my hans on for future and current projects.. one hell of a plant mate! I think the expression is "nailed it". Peace

• Like 3

@ocb man, hats off to you, they’ve got to be some of best uk outdoor buds I’ve ever seen :notworthy: You come across as very modest and almost make it sound easy but not many people posting up plants like that on the boards.. whatever your doing seems to working wonders, top growing skills sir :yep: Seriously looking forward to the day slim brings these back! Flavours sounds right up my street..

If you don’t mind me asking what lat are you?

• Like 1

On 9/3/2022 at 3:09 PM, JohnBudman said:

@ocb man, hats off to you, they’ve got to be some of best uk outdoor buds I’ve ever seen :notworthy: You come across as very modest and almost make it sound easy but not many people posting up plants like that on the boards.. whatever your doing seems to working wonders, top growing skills sir :yep: Seriously looking forward to the day slim brings these back! Flavours sounds right up my street..

If you don’t mind me asking what lat are you?

Lat 52 I think. In line wit london.. cheers for the nice comments. Genetics and good weather count for a lot. Peace

• 2 months later...