Tooblunt

I can't grow indoors and have been growing autos in my greenhouse because they aren't as big but i had a thought while looking up the SOG method, my theory is if i start growing the photoperiods under a 600w mars hydro light indoors (can only do vegging indoors but thats another story) and then take them outside in october/September to flower they will tiny with on main stem (as if doing the sea of green method except im using the sun to my advantage)

I just really dont want a big plant in there its not that big and it's not exactly in a discreet location so i have been keeping plants low with LST 

If you can veg inside, I would also start the first couple of weeks of flower lighting schedule then aim to put them in the garden at the beginning of September to give them a head start.  The disadvantage you will have though is that your plants won't be acclimatised to living outdoors and will need a 'hardening off' period of being taken outside, then inside overnight for a good few days.  If not done properly, plant may go into shock and not fulfil it's potential.

If you have room to veg in the greenhouse, do that, it's what they are designed to do.  Also, plenty of people grow in pots or in the ground in their gardens all season with some great results.  Just have a go and I hope it works for you :)

• Like 3

Thanks man, do you think my theory would work though? I need the plants to be as small possible, i can get a few plants in the greenhouse no problem if they are small but obviously i cant control the lighting outside to flip them into flower when i need them to so i would need to put them outside when the natural lighting schedule gets around 12/12 to get that SOG instead of huge  bushy plants that will get me caught out XD

On 8/3/2020 at 7:12 PM, Tooblunt said:

I can't grow indoors and have been growing autos in my greenhouse because they aren't as big but i had a thought while looking up the SOG method, my theory is if i start growing the photoperiods under a 600w mars hydro light indoors (can only do vegging indoors but thats another story) and then take them outside in october/September to flower they will tiny with on main stem (as if doing the sea of green method except im using the sun to my advantage)

I just really dont want a big plant in there its not that big and it's not exactly in a discreet location so i have been keeping plants low with LST 

When i grow photos in the greenhouse, i flower them earlier by putting a cover of the black & white (black on the inside) over a bamboo frame, its light and can be moved easily every 12 hours.

It cuts the risk of mould or effects of cold weather in the later months.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, thatman said:

When i grow photos in the greenhouse, i flower them earlier by putting a cover of the black & white (black on the inside) over a bamboo frame, its light and can be moved easily every 12 hours.

It cuts the risk of mould or effects of cold weather in the later months.

Sounds effective and simple!

Do you use anything for the sides? 

Just now, Tooblunt said:

Sounds effective and simple!

Do you use anything for the sides? 

Yes, you have to make it like a tent.:skin_up:

19 minutes ago, Tooblunt said:

Thanks, I'm going to give it a try :)

If your plants are only small, a plastic dustbin works just as good.

• Like 1