Most stable auto strains with the least variation?

Cashmere Moments

As per the title really. Just wondering which Dinafem auto strains put out the most uniform girls?

Reason being I want to test some growing mediums against each other; I don't want to muck about with photo clones, I really don't have the space. Just a little unscientific project to satiate my own curiosity. I realise there is always going to be some variation without clones, but would be nice if I could find a bunch of ladies who are at least a bit similar.

• Like 1

critical jack is, as are the purps moby dicks, and critical+2 and moby dicks from DInafem.

your experiment wont show you anything tho, unless you use clones from the same mother

Edited by badbillybob
  • Like 2

Thanks guys, I'll take a look at these ones. They won't draw any concrete conclusions, no, but they may provide some hints. 

Basically, I'd be doing something like the link below, only with cannabis plants instead and not as many compost types to try out.

https://www.pumpkinbeth.com/2020/07/compost-trial-growing-broad-beans/

• Like 2

On 28/07/2020 at 2:07 AM, Cashmere Moments said:

As per the title really. Just wondering which Dinafem auto strains put out the most uniform girls?

Reason being I want to test some growing mediums against each other; I don't want to muck about with photo clones, I really don't have the space. Just a little unscientific project to satiate my own curiosity. I realise there is always going to be some variation without clones, but would be nice if I could find a bunch of ladies who are at least a bit similar.

I'd go with an auto with Critical in the background mate :yep:

Critical Jack Auto or Critical Cheese Auto would be much choices for this test grow ;)

All the best :bong:

Mark..

• Like 1

On 03/08/2020 at 0:54 PM, Dinafem-Mark said:

I'd go with an auto with Critical in the background mate :yep:

Critical Jack Auto or Critical Cheese Auto would be much choices for this test grow ;)

All the best :bong:

Mark..

I like the sound of the Critical Cheese, might give her a run. Thanks Mark!

• Like 1