15+ year old seed

6 minutes ago, thatman said:

Just out of curiosity, is there anyway of determining the genetics of a seed or is it just done on a recorded history from the breeder?

I might be the only one with original Skunk#1 seeds.

i could hold them to ransom coz there worth more than bitcoinslol

Give me a clone and I will grow it out, smoke it and let you know ;)

Edited by Inspiration101
  • Like 4
6 hours ago, Ned Flanders said:

I can't find any information online regarding sensi seeds genetics not being original? 

Don't they have the skunk#1? 

A lot of the big strains from 20 years ago are different now due to loss of breeding stock. AK47, Northern Lights, nl#5xhaze, sk#1 etc have all changed.

That said the traces of the skunk genetics still live on in many places outside the actual #1;

exodus cheese for example  came from a bag of #1seeds and nowadays if you want something like an old school #1 you’re better off looking at stuff like UGORG #1, Blues or Roadkill skunk depending on which skunk phenotype you’re most interested in.

And that’s before you even look into the story of Sam the Skunkman and where he’s ended up.

3 hours ago, ~nobody~ said:

A lot of the big strains from 20 years ago are different now due to loss of breeding stock. 

That's what i can't seem to find anything on, just word of mouth so far.