Random urban legend

ravsta

I wrongly thought this was one of paniks which was called urban legend until i read someones dairy and realised they are a seed company lol i dont remember seeing anything else wrote on the pack so i dunno what it is exactly,, it will be 90 days old at the end of the month large.p.jpglarge_p1.jpg

• Like 3

Lovely mate :yep: 

was it fighting gorilla or Mazarilla by any chance ? He also has a Gorilla Cookies 

urban legend is a new vendor at our sister website I was telling people to look them up he has some decent Autos we stock them obviously and he was kind enough to send a bunch freebies that went out with lots of orders.. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, panik said:

Lovely mate :yep: 

was it fighting gorilla or Mazarilla by any chance ? He also has a Gorilla Cookies 

urban legend is a new vendor at our sister website I was telling people to look them up he has some decent Autos we stock them obviously and he was kind enough to send a bunch freebies that went out with lots of orders.. 

I havent gotta clue what she is but she smells feckin loverly and im really looking forward to chop day as i havent had something of value for a little while,,im gonna start a 2 week flush tomorrow

• Like 1