Dinafem * intense competition

grotbags

the draw has been made....the lucky contestants are.......:

1st- @OldFord    

2nd- @Hairy ape

3rd- @Amo

can u guys pm @Joolz with a safe addy and choice of subbie beans(and can 1st and 2nd include which dinafem seeds they won). can 1st also pm @Intense Nutrients Matt with their choice of nutes and safe addy plz. thanks to all that entered and congratulations to the winners.....:guitar:

• Like 14

6 hours ago, grotbags said:

the draw has been made....the lucky contestants are.......:

1st- @OldFord    

2nd- @Hairy ape

3rd- @Amo

can u guys pm @Joolz with a safe addy and choice of subbie beans(and can 1st and 2nd include which dinafem seeds they won). can 1st also pm @Intense Nutrients Matt with their choice of nutes and safe addy plz. thanks to all that entered and congratulations to the winners.....:guitar:

WoW !!!!   Thank you very much :)     1st time i have won anything in at least 15yrs !!  :)     Not even a tenner on the lottery.        

Thank you very much to @grotbags , @Dinafem-Mark ,  @Intense Nutrients Matt   and UK420  Very much appreciated guys.     Congrats to the other winners :) 

I will pm the respective parties shortly.    

• Like 11

@grotbags , @Dinafem-Mark , @Joolz

hi guys,  just a quick one to say the seeds arrived today thanks   

Thanks to all of you for affording the opportunity , nutes and the seeds.      I will run a diary on them next season :)      Blue Cookies will be joining the OG Cookies & Wild Purps f2's.  

All the best

Edited by OldFord
  • Like 6