Dinafem * intense competition

grotbags

Hi guys, a little background as to why I'm doing this. Last year i got picked for dinafem * intense grow out comp but i had to had to quit 2 wks in due to health reasons. I felt crap about this so i thought id sponsor a comp here. Plus i got a big poker win so im happy to be doing this. 

Ok, the good bit.... Prizes.... 

1st wins 5 pack of dinafem og cookies, any 2 1L bottle combo from intense nutrients range and a years subscription with subbie seeds. 

2nd wins a 5 pack of dinafem blueberry cookies and a years subscription with subbie seeds. 

3rd wins a years subscription with subbie seeds. 

Usual uk420 comp rules apply, 3 goes for lifers, 2 for years subscribers and 1 go for normal members. All entrants must be members as from yesterday. 

All you have to do is post in this thread to enter, and id ask if you would post a message of encouragement or congratulations in next months cotc comp. 

Comp ends on 5th August at 11.59 pm and winners will be selected by google random number generator. 

I hope that @Dinafem-Mark and @Intense Nutrients Matt can find it in their hearts to forgive me.... :hug:and thanks to @Joolz for allowing me to do this. 

So come on guys get posting!! Whats not to like!!.... :yahoo:

• Like 43

Such humbling generosity. 

You serve our collective faith in humanity sir and I commend you. 

I'll take a punt at the comp. 

Thanky doodles

• Like 4

health always comes before plants bro no forgiving needed in my book and can say 100% mark will say the same when he is back from his hols mate 

but thanks for choosing @Intense Nutrients as a prize in your giveaway they will be well chuffed when i tell them :)

all the best my mate

matt :yep:

• Like 7

ooh, cool prizes and very generous of you to put them up. 

well done, instant karma points coming your way

• Like 6

Awww that's lovely @grotbags I am in a similar position with @HSO-Mark and some PNC freebies I was sent... I am hoping I can get some nice pics for the OGKZ to make up for my non-show in the PNC!

Both OGC and BC are on my 'would like to grow' list so I'm entering this for sure! :)

• Like 4

Wow grotbags, very generous sir. I will have a go if you dont mind, glad you are feeling better dude :)

• Like 3