8 foot plants! HELP!

GuerillaOG

So 2 strains Lemon Thai Kush and Royal Cookies have now been vegging for 3 months and are too tall for their  6foot greenhouses at around 8foot. 

large.109680621_1014324955697513_5128592696048419655_n.jpg
Greenhouse

I have raised the green plastic on stilts 2 feet higher, I didn't want to top them because i thought the space was tall and narrow, but didn't do my homework and discoverd after that the Lemon thai kush can grow upto 4 meters high. Then there is the Royal cookies, an auto that should be been 120cm but never flowered, just kept shooting upwards, I semi trained her and she consists of 3 main colas, 1 is 8foot the other 2 are 6 foot. i can't go any higher due to line of sight. 

I have already removed much of the bottom follage and about 3 feet of the bottom branches. My question is
a./ Is it too late to top them. 
b./ can i snap the 8foot one at the 6foot mark making them all the same height.

Any other solutions much appreciated.
Thanks 

• Like 2

if you keep them in those things its very likely they will rot mate.

your better off going au naturel with them and just bend them over to reduce the height

• Like 6