Hash is still about

Thebear666

Lebanon is currently in the process of legalisation, so some of those old lebanese flavours might make a come back :yep:

• Like 8

2 hours ago, Flamedodger said:

Lebanon is currently in the process of legalisation, so some of those old lebanese flavours might make a come back :yep:

One can only hope. Cloth wrapped Red. Delicious. Used to pay £30 an Oz back in the day

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Larry Badgeley said:

One can only hope. Cloth wrapped Red. Delicious. Used to pay £30 an Oz back in the day

Ahh Red Leb you used to have to smoke an Oz to get baked :rofl:

On 7/16/2020 at 0:51 AM, AngryDuck said:

My clothes are thankful i haven't found any. Walking round like Swiss cheese.   

Fucked so many t-shirts as a youth lol good hash shouldn't do that though. 

Been loads of decent hash round my way for a few years now. Not sure about the last 6 months, haven't really been after it.

• Like 1

Merseyside always seems to have pollen, and those 100g slabs everyone remembers so nicely.

There never seems to be any really good quality squidgy nowadays though. It’s all this blonde pollen rather than the dark soft stuff. My guess is most people are too lazy to work for a nice buzz now. Just wanna throw bud in a grinder and get the massive high so what would be the point in buying a somewhat hard to sell product.

I remember cooking with soapbar and making the deadliest brownies. They were almost gritty and a chore to get through but an hour or so later we were all considerably fucked, for what felt like an eternity too!

• Like 1

So was hash back In the day much better?Same high? Different textures?  Not good news I want to go buy my 2 100g slab to day with a skip In step To find nothing just broken hopes and dreams to be told maybe next week, 

On 16/07/2020 at 8:29 PM, Flamedodger said:

Ahh Red Leb you used to have to smoke an Oz to get baked :rofl:

Rubbish. I'm talking late 70's here. My man would have Leb both blond and red, Nepal, Kashmir, Double Zero and a selection of weeds. All great and more than likely imported by Howard Marks. You telling me he would import crap? 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Larry Badgeley said:

Rubbish. I'm talking late 70's here. My man would have Leb both blond and red, Nepal, Kashmir, Double Zero and a selection of weeds. All great and more than likely imported by Howard Marks. You telling me he would import crap? 

Just speaking from personal experience, not rubbish at all. Don’t get me wrong it wasn’t all shite, but the majority was. 

On 7/17/2020 at 9:58 AM, silvester growdrobe said:

Fucked so many t-shirts as a youth lol 

In the 90s these Addidas nylon trousers where a thing.. it was like accepting the situation of a overloaded joint of malten hotrocks are ready to fall at any given moment. 

Yes mum ive been tree climbing, see these holes, the tree did that.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, stickyblack said:

In the 90s these Addidas nylon trousers where a thing.. it was like accepting the situation of a overloaded joint of malten hotrocks are ready to fall at any given moment. 

Yes mum ive been tree climbing, see these holes, the tree did that.

i tell everyone they are welding burns.

• Like 1

On 16/07/2020 at 5:27 AM, Flamedodger said:

Oh don't play with my heart. Don't get my hopes up! ;)  I think I only caught the end of decent import, but I'd drop hybrid bud in a heartbeat if I could and go back to it. Only thing I've had close was some Charas in Dam about 12/11 years ago when over there at a club. The flavour.

I sometimes wonder if we rose tint it a bit, but not too much. Be good to have a thorough test of that :naughty:

Was it Morrocan that would fluff up in the fingers - I think so... double in volume almost... Oh man. *sigh

• Like 2