Hash is still about

Thebear666

Hey stoner pals

i am finally getting my hands on sum hash, been looking for age, I just hope it’s not soapbar, I’ll pick hash over bud any day of the week, so my question is, is hash still about in your area and what the prices like,

peace out

Love a bit of Ashley, I can get a regular supply of 'pollen' (really good black). Comes in 100g slabs as opposed to bars. I haven't got one in a couple of years but I think it's 'normal' prices ie 15, 25, 45 etc.

Occasionally see cheap sputnik about it's not a nice smoke imo.

I bought some CBD hash from a shop nearby; it's literally a gram of squidgy black without any THC. Mix it with some green and it gets you stoned to fuck. Best nights sleep I've had in ages and I woke up without burning legs for a change.

Go on mate, lay us on a Ching 'till a week on Friday :yahoo:

Edited by Professor_X
  • Like 4

Been dry as fuck for hash around here for months now.

Since before Christmas infact.

Lots of big busts in Morocco over the past year has really hit the supply line hard from what I gather.

I said a month or 2 back the Afghans need to up there game and take up the slack lol

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, Dodgee said:

Been dry as fuck for hash around here for months now.

Since before Christmas infact.

Lots of big busts in Morocco over the past year has really hit the supply line hard from what I gather.

I said a month or 2 back the Afghans need to up there game and take up the slack lol

And the Lebanese. :)

• Like 2

That’s great that’s it’s still about I thought it just vanished along with the rhino lol, on Friday think I will be let down with the quality and it turns out to be soap :thumbdown:,think more people should embrace has, bud is like an alcopop, where hash is like a whisky or a brandy just and topical classic 

large.98337514-01D4-4F45-86D5-E254F4ECDF6B.jpeg

The current small hash stash. Sift made by me, bubble made by me, and bought stuff. 

Trying to to keep it for when needed ...... lol 

• Like 14

I had a pretty decent hash stash at the beginning of lockdown, but then I remembered I had a pretty decent hash stash. Don't remember much after that...

• Like 19

Yes, reports in February of suppression of the cannabis business by the king there.  As the report https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/scots-crime-gangs-panic-over-21555553 is from the Daily Record they focus on the deadly drug being bound for Europe "including major cities like Glasgow and Edinburgh".   Well, yes, and perhaps Stornoway, Durham, Ipswich, Caernarfon, Weymouth or, woe betide, London (aka "Barad-dur" from whence the Eye of Sauron beams north from the shard) - admittedly a poor analogy as Barad-dur doesn't subsidise The Shire. 

In answer to the OP - I have no recent experience; the last hashish I bought was in the late 1970s when Moroccan Gold was £32/oz and "Paki black" (sorry but that's what it was known as) £60-80/oz. Sounds cheap but an unskilled summer job for a teenager paid £32/wk. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Professor_X said:

I bought some CBD hash from a shop nearby; it's literally a gram of squidgy black without any THC. Mix it with some green and it gets you stoned to fuck. Best nights sleep I've had in ages and I woke up without burning legs for a change.

What an interesting observation.

I believe that most traditional hash is 1:1 THC: CBD, and I certainly remember some amazing sleeps back when I was smoking it in the 90s. My own high THC hash doesn't deliver the same sedative effect.

Always hard to compare stones decades apart but it does make me wonder what CBD adds.

Makes me wonder about growing some 1:1 strains.

• Like 4

Around my way all street hash is poor quality soapbar, only good stuff i can get is online. i can also get get some real nice CBD hashe's online

Edited by Sgt Smash

2 minutes ago, Absurdist said:

What an interesting observation.

I believe that most traditional hash is 1:1 THC: CBD, and I certainly remember some amazing sleeps back when I was smoking it in the 90s. My own high THC hash doesn't deliver the same sedative effect.

Always hard to compare stones decades apart but it does make me wonder what CBD adds.

Makes me wonder about growing some 1:1 strains.

1:1 have many great medical additions over standard high THC weed, loads of research online

There's a guy who drinks in the pub opposite my one and he gets some lovely maroccon. I've not had any of him (i'm too tight to pay for smoke) but I think he was getting it for 90 an oz, you can't knock that can ya. I'll stick with my bubblehash :)

It's rare I smoke it tbh, I mostly use it for my brownies :naughty:

• Like 1