Seed recommendation help pls

itsmeithink

Hi kind people

Looking at getting another dinafem/hso grow on quite soon and looking for some recommendations please.

@dinafem-mark

I will be growing in a custom grow cabinet that will be 2. 4Mt's high and 1.2 wide and 600 deep.

Veru similar to @tokenroll

which I like the practicality of and ease of access,

set up.

It will be on 2 levels so looking at 4 plants, of which I'm going to try out fem seeds now

I have a custom scope for use in the one space and looking at getting another similar light.

I use the herb for sleep as I struggle without using alcohol and want to knock it on the head once and for all.

My stash of ipacbd is years old now and I'd like to run all I have left into rso once I get the new diary completed.

I get some anxiety with thc sometimes with some strains so would prefer recommendations that could avoid this as much as possible,

quite fancy PAK, OGC, CMOG, BBC, or hso OGZK

And help would be massively appreciated

Edited by itsmeithink
  • Like 2

@itsmeithink your tag to @Dinafem-Mark didn’t work so he won’t be able to see it. There is the additional problem that he is on holiday atm and so won’t see your message for awhile.

Your  tag for toke DID work BUT he has some personal issues right now so again will be unable to reply for awhile I’m afraid.

Thought I would point out why nobody has replied :oldtoker:

• Like 2

On 7/8/2020 at 11:30 AM, itsmeithink said:

quite fancy PAK, OGC, CMOG, BBC, or hso OGZK

yes all of these :yep:

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

@itsmeithink Sorry for the late reply mate :)

Personally I'd go with one or both of the Cookie strains. BBC and OGC would work out perfect  ;)

PAK, Purps#1, Remo Chemo and OGKZ, CMOG and Pineapple Skunk from HSO would be my choices mate  :yep:

Happy hunting  :headbang:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

@itsmeithink Sorry for the late reply mate :)

Personally I'd go with one or both of the Cookie strains. BBC and OGC would work out perfect  ;)

PAK, Purps#1, Remo Chemo and OGKZ, CMOG and Pineapple Skunk from HSO would be my choices mate  :yep:

Happy hunting  :headbang:

All the best 

Mark..

Got ur pm m8, I'll hit u up as soon as I'm ready

• Like 1