Hi All,

Looking for some advice on the supplied photos - the seedlings don’t look great, a little shrivelled and some loss of colour.  

large.C22C6DAF-9866-4AB0-8FF6-B5412FBA9A04.jpeglarge.1AAB7D76-13A0-46B3-927E-3E32B82B3BB4.jpeg

100w LED on min setting 

24-26c

70-80% rh 

Only using clonex as a foliar feed atm 

Edited by Charles_27

Are you foliar feeding them under the lights? They look burnt to shit :(

They don't need foliar feeding, just pot them up in something? what's them big blocks around the root riots?

• Like 1

They have been put into EZ blocks as they were starting to root out the bottom. These will eventually be going into DWC. I think the combination of the foliar feed and the light is what’s caused this. Many thanks for your help.

• Like 1

get them into the bubbler is my advice, and give them a feed, they must have enough rootage by now surely?

dont use the big block things,  if you can avoid it, just use the small cube. i suppose if the roots are into the big blocks they should pronbably be left, but you will know for next time.

and remove the zip ties and whatever is supporting them, its not needed. 

Edited by badbillybob
  • Like 1