Spidey mite advice please

Fat Badger

Hello all, i'm hoping someone can help me...

I am very close to harvest and I have spider mites.

Noticed them just over a week agao so bought ladybirds and the situation improved 

I have 4 plants, Blue Sunshine by Bodhi, and only one was affected.

Today I noticed another plant is affected.

So i've read up and there are better predators than ladybirds, 3 day delivery time on them.

Questions;

Do I order predators and release and extend harvesting by the time it takes for order to arrive and bugs to clean up?

What harm do spider mites do to the crop?

If I chop now, will they continue to cause harm?

Couldn't find much info about the strain but it's said they are a 10 week strain, they are 9 1/2 weeks in. Trichs looking somewhere close.

Never had SM before, any advice greatly appreciated 

Hang em to dry with sticky traps above. 

Hoover off any remaining webs, dead mites, dirt etc once dry with the brush attachment. 

They are so gross haha 

*Edited to add, as the plant starts to dry, the live mites will start to leave, hence the traps

Edited by Lazy Dayz
  • Like 2

Not loads you can do at this point your at the point of harvest, wipe down and move off what ever you can.

When this cycle is down you want to clean your room and all its equipment and i mean everything for the best chance of eradication.

Farmer G 

• Like 2