Growing out Hermie seeds

It also depends on the level of hermaphroditism. I found a single seed in some Amnesia Haze a while ago and still keep it as a mum. One of the best Ammos I ever had.

Point being, mine was probably a late flower reaction to safe itself. I.E. it produced a feminised seed on its own.

(Incidentally, Ammo itself was a single seed inside some Silver Haze... imagine that.)

If you got mostly seeded bud and visual banana clusters, then I would put em in my cereal.

Edited by Renard
  • Like 3

I kept seeds from a Dutch Passion Blueberry fem that hermied - just a few low down late in flowering, not all over 3 weeks into 12/12 like it does nowadays. It also produced a few hermies low down late, but was a good smoke.

• Like 4

I've grown out hermie seeds before and only 2 of them tried to hermie in late flower  but only a couple of branches. Smoke was just as good.

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...

Why risk grow room contamination good genetics good smoke if the odds was the plant will be banging then the seed banks wouldn’t have a job like surely 7 euro worth it or would two months growing for garbage do ya better not even worth the risk shit I panic with good genetics I’d be a nervous wreck with mainly hermie genes wow 

• Like 2

It is a risk that they will hermie. 

If you do decide to grow them out, just keep a good eye on them throughout flowering. 

If they just develop the odd nana, pick them off. 

In the meantime save up the money to sub here £20 and get to choose some subbie seeds free. 

Just an idea :idea:

• Like 3