Bubble Hash with AVB

ShiHanazono

Been collecting abv since I switched to vaping and recently used some to make butter. The butter is a nice high but I prefer vaping over edibles so been thinking about bubble hash. Can you use avb instead of fresh bud to make bubble hash? If so, is it worth it bearing in mind the avb has had a decent amount of goodness taken out if it. 

Been doing some research, watching  videos etc and I've only seen hash made with fresh bud so far.

lol 

Don't. There's nothing to knock off the buds. 

All the trichs would have melted in the vaping process. You would just end up with dark and smelly water. 

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, ShiHanazono said:

Been collecting abv since I switched to vaping and recently used some to make butter. The butter is a nice high but I prefer vaping over edibles so been thinking about bubble hash. Can you use avb instead of fresh bud to make bubble hash? If so, is it worth it bearing in mind the avb has had a decent amount of goodness taken out if it. 

Been doing some research, watching  videos etc and I've only seen hash made with fresh bud so far.

You could try making some qwet oil for dabbing.

I've never made made any with avb, and not sure how high quality the oil would be but it's better than your original idea which was a complete non starter.

• Like 1

Cheers for the replies. I had my doubts about the quality of using avb. I'll pass on the dirty oil water :)

I made some oil with ISO a few months back but that was with fresh bud. Just collecting a lot of avb now and wanted to see the alternatives to butter really. Defo gonna try some bubble hash with trim. Got some frozen away from the last harvest.

• Like 1