UKCSC

Digit

Pete the poet perv has quite a history here and other places tho my memory of the events is a bit hazy am sure some others will provide more detail

Iirc he basically took over the old LCA in a snidey manner then pushed the original members out and renamed it CLEAR

He has also grassed or threatened to grass on growers who's info he had

Tried to (unsuccessfully) sue people for various things that were said about him he failed because they were near all true lol

He is just an all round shitheel with a purely "make pete important" agenda :yep:

It's also impossible to talk about the cunt without mentioning the wanking gown :puke:lol

E2A @Nervous Link does a better job :yep:

Edited by McHazy
  • Like 6

5 minutes ago, Nervous said:

search Peter Reynolds

you would of thought just googling this would of been enough of an incite into this mans life. PWR doesnt even make it to googles top 5 page results! 

• Like 2

I was part of one for a bit, so easy for coppers to infiltrate it's unreal & all the people were weird as fuck. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

This has been an interesting read. I almost joined a club out of desperation to meet others in a similar situation to me. (Chronic pain) 

What makes UK420 different? I know it is and I feel like this is a much nicer place to talk to people about things I can’t talk about elsewhere but wouldn’t there be police here too? 

I suppose this is first diary post anxiety setting in. 

• Like 4

There could be police on here but your not sat somewhere blazing with someone you don't know. 

Your at home safe in the knowledge the only info you have given is a email address to 420 not your name and adress as you would for a membership card to an actual place. 

Plus we are all over the uk and more so rather than locals and visitors using it then going home here everyone is a local :smokin:

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, Intense Nutrients Matt said:

There could be police on here but your not sat somewhere blazing with someone you don't know. 

Your at home safe in the knowledge the only info you have given is a email address to 420 not your name and adress as you would for a membership card to an actual place. 

Plus we are all over the uk and more so rather than locals and visitors using it then going home here everyone is a local :smokin:

thanks dude! I am so worried about all this. I think my medical condition amplifies my anxiety too. I hope I can muster up the courage to make a dairy soon. :)

• Like 2

Do it in your own time when you feel comfortable lots of members don't do diaries but are still active on the boards :skin_up:

have a read through a few old posts and diaries you will soon realise there are members who have been growing for years and documenting it on here with no problems as they follow the golden rules of growing 

no smell

no tell

No sell 

it's made clear that big cash crops and dealing, rigging the Electric etc is not what we want or do as we are simple home growers who want to have our own weed rather than random dealer weed with no real idea how or where it come from 

All the best bro

Matt

• Like 8

• 2 months later...

UKCSC lol no endorsement from me, 

A 'leader' shouldn't be hiding and shitting himself because the police are holding the threat of a prosecution over an intercepted Q over them 

• Like 8

renolds is a complete reptile. 

was just on the watch site, still trying to threaten people with legal action, you would think he would learn. lol 

@DANZIG good to see you on the boards, one member im glad to see on here dude, your work with cancer patients is inspiring. :yinyang:

s1:skin_up:

• Like 2