UKCSC

Digit

Some of the clubs and ideas are a bit of a joke.

Plant tagging for example. Why in the good name of fuck would you ever register your plants? 

• Like 10

Cannabis clubs are definitely the way forward imho but the law in this country makes it too much of a liability to be a member of one

• Like 5

Like putting a target on your back. They work well in other places like Barca but things are much different there. 

I used to run one of the UKCSC clubs years and years ago and deleted the profile pretty quickly when I found out what my "colleagues" were like. The person that followed in making another profile got arrested within months. The problem is, they (used to?) let just about anyone start a club with 0 regulation from the people who run UKCSC. The group chat on FB that had 90% of the club founders in was a shambles. Among the issues - half the founders were brain dead and couldn't run a tap if they tried, people were allowed to put up material that would 100% get them in trouble with (or at least aggravate them into investigating) the police or do/organise things to the same effect when their identities weren't protected.. 

• Like 11

7 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

I like cannabis, but I really arn't that social.:B):

cant think  of anything worse than going to some run down, back street premises to smoke my own gear with a bunch of strangers lol

• Like 30

2 minutes ago, Degsy said:

Can somebody explain what it actually is then ?

@Digit ? Why would anybody be interested in it ?

a cannabis club as a general idea (don’t want to teach you to suck (d)eggs(y)) or specifically this cannabis club here?

Edited by Cursed
  • Like 3

@Degsy So UKCSC is an NGO that supports decriminalisation/legalisation and regulation. They have a lot of links to NORML, Release and other useful organisations as well as people like Jeff Ditchfield... all very useful if you're in varying degrees of shit I suppose. Some of the people at the top are well known advocates who don't add to the stereotype which is holding the whole community back... but it's a pile of shite from the neck down. Regional club organisers I've not spoken to but the people who run the clubs themselves (mostly) have no business being cannabis community leaders/representatives. 

They charge you for the service of you supplying your personal information for a membership which I have no doubt is used/will be used somehow. 

• Like 6

Thanks nervous , can't help thinking of a certain Peter Reynolds when people start talking about data and personal information

• Like 6

9 minutes ago, Degsy said:

Thanks nervous , can't help thinking of a certain Peter Reynolds when people start talking about data and personal information

one of the "leaders" used to be in bed with PR lol

well on the board of CLEAR as shit anyway

• Like 5

• 5 weeks later...

Thanks for the replies/questions/answers.  Sorry I didnt get back to this sooner.  n_n

Well, I see their site's down... didnt pay their bills by the looks of it.  :/  ... and/or maybe uk's not ready to all naruto run together.