Micro Grow/ Drying box.

MindSoup

Hey guys

I've always been an outdoor grower due to space and smell issues, recently i have been thinking of building some sort of drying box, maybe have it double as a micro grow over winter and somewhere to start seedlings. for lighting I'm tempted to use the super green labs stuff cos it looks pretty fool proof, can control light cycle, brightness and fan speed all from one control module with an app, it does however seem to be a very expensive way to go.

My other question mark is smell control, whats the most cost effective way to control smell ? can you buy miniature carbon filters ? that would be the biggest issue for me. 

Id appreciate any Info you guys can give me, websites for cheap stuff, problems that are unique to micro grows,  

• Like 1

I’m also looking for some sort of drying box, would prefer a cheaper one but it needs to work, so will follow this thread for ideas 

if its just for drying there is a great product, cant remember the name but its like a big black bag with fans in and carbon filters. you just hang it up and plug it in. have look for the outdoor drying thread in the outdoor section. think its about 100 quid. another option I've seen people  use is an air tight container with mesh shelves and silica gel packs. 

• Like 1

I'm about to build a drying box this week so will post some pics of the build, I. Got a 5 inch laptop cooling fan that's gonna become the intake fan for my tent, and have the drying chamber sat above the intake with some holes drilled through so air gets pulled through the bottom of the chamber and into the tent to be scrubbed by the filter 

Hopefully it works 

You can get odour gel pots that you could place at the entrance of your room or wardrobe that your drying in/venting into  although iv heard if you have them to close to the buds they make them taste perfumey

• Like 1