Badazz OG x UK cheese

pothead11

Just planted these seeds 4 of . I soaked them in water for 3 hours and by this time they had sunk . Next straight into compost 5 to 10 mm deep . 3 days old and poking through . Not really sure what to expect from them I ordered them because they were cheap . 4 oz's would be good for me off all 4 . or even 2 oz's  I would be pleased with . I didn't understand the differences between Sativas and Indicas When I ordered them but am more clued up now . Got them all in one pot for now and will put them in 7.5 litre pots individually  in a few days .  4 planted 100% germination . If I can get them into the big pots without losing any I'll be pleased . Thanks for reading.

• Like 1

All seedlings are doing fine , on day 6 and all shell casings have come off and they're about an inch and a half tall. Has anybody here tried these plants and can tell me how your grow went .  I'm am considering but not  absolutely sure of going straight to 12/12  once potted up into big individual pots . The reason for this is so I can harvest at around 11 weeks yes it will mean less bud but it will knock 5 to 7 weeks off the entire grow start to finish. Already got my seeds for my next grow also by seedsman these ones are also cheap and are mostly Indica " The White " they are called . Anyway enjoy your day and happy growing . 

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry got that wrong not "The White"  but "The "White OG" mostly indica the way I like them . Only got 3 so will throw a blueberry in with them. All feminized. This may not happen as was thinking of trying some Autos but it could go either way . I think my plants have got at least 8 weeks to go yet so don't need to order any time soon . From what people have said there is not a massive gain in growing autos and when it says 9 weeks or so on the packet they probably meant to say 12 or 13 weeks . Hmm . Food for thought . 

• Like 1

Are you in a 60x60x140cm tent? 

id go with 2/3 weeks in 0.5L pots then into 3L pots for 2 weeks and flip. Ensuring the pot is fully rooted out before flipping to 12/12 is important 

I’m growing in 7.5L pots atm and they’re 100% oversized for a 60cm tent. 

Yes they are oversized but my last grow I used 2 litre pots start to finish which were too small . This grow is not tall so far but broad stocky large leaves . I'm doing a grow diary as well . So far very pleased with grow but no flowers yet . On Tuesday will be six weeks old . Not going to try 12/12 from seed again would like to try autos next . 

You know I think the pots are not oversized I think they are just about right . 25 cm across . plenty of room for the roots to explore .