[?] Sweet Seeds MYSTERY Grow Diary (10 Plant Sweet Mix) [?]

Sparko

large.header.png

Welcome to my "Sweet Seeds Mystery Auto Mix" grow diary!

I will be growing a pack of mixed un-labeled autoflowering seeds and attempting to identify the strain of each plant based off of their appearance, smell, and other characteristics.

The Sweet Mix Auto pack contains a vial of 10 unlabeled mixed autoflowering seeds. I will be growing all 10 seeds in the same tent under the same conditions.

When the time comes, I will be calling upon the help and expertise of the Sweet Seeds team to help me identify each plant's potential strain.

I am hoping for a nice variety of Sweet Seeds genetics out of these 10 seeds, and a couple of the purple/red family plants if i'm lucky!

I will number each of these seeds 1-10 and keep track of each plant as they grow.

Without further ado, diary starts here:

Technical Details:

Lighting:

- 600W Dual Spectrum HPS (Flower)

- 400W Metal Halide (Veg)

Pot Size:

- 500ml Cup (1-2 Weeks)

- 12L Final Pot (2+ Weeks)

Light Schedule:

- 20/4 Start to Finish

Soil:

- BioBizz All-Mix

Nutrients:

- Biobizz Fish Mix (Veg) + BioBizz Bloom (Flower)

- Cal-Mag (Soft Water Area)

large.sweetmix1.jpg

• Like 8

I have this very pack sitting on my shelf ready to go next!

Excited to see how this goes!

Edited by growinggold
  • Like 2

Sweet! This should be fun.

I've got a pack of these in my collection so will follow along for the ride. Nice start to your diary! Hopefully you get some cool colours towards the end.

• Like 2

Thanks for the support guys!

Update 2:

24 hours later and 9 out of the 10 seeds have germinated.

large.sweetmix2.jpg

• Like 3

Hi buddy!

Thank you so much for sharing this mysterious diary.  :oldtoker:

But the contest has already ended. So if you want, I'll move it to the upper subforum so more people can see this mysterious diary. 

Sweet smokes,

-Apolo

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Sweet Seeds Apolo said:

Hi buddy!

Thank you so much for sharing this mysterious diary.  :oldtoker:

But the contest has already ended. So if you want, I'll move it to the upper subforum so more people can see this mysterious diary. 

Sweet smokes,

-Apolo

Hello mate,

No problem at all - thank you for the amazing genetics :)

Yes please do move it. I knew the contest had ended but couldn’t seem to find a dedicated sweet seeds diary forum so just popped it in here:smokin:

Cheers!

• Like 1

I am sad to tell you all that 8 out of my 10 seedlings did not survive the heatwave the past few days.. :( I left them on a windowsill after potting and they received direct sunlight for a good few hours and I think that’s what killed them. I watered them once a day but maybe that was too little for this much heat. 

All 10 seeds germinated but sadly the heat was just too much. 

There are 2 sproutlings going strong that survived the heat and I will be making a new diary for these 2 plants as it is no longer a 10 plant mystery grow. I’ll snag myself another Sweet Mix Auto pack and attempt this 10 plant grow again sometime in the future!

Well that was an unfortunate end to this journal :( Damn heatwave! I'll be more careful next time and not leave freshly sprouted seeds somewhere they might get too hot

Tried to grab myself a replacement Sweet Seeds Auto Mix but it was out of stock where i looked so instead i bought the seeds i'll be using for my Reds/Purple grow instead.

I have purchased these "Sweet Seeds Red Family" seeds:

- Red Poison

- Dark Devil

- Black Cream

I've decided to not do a diary for the surviving 2 seedlings out of the 10 but will post some pics in a couple months time when I harvest.

I'll start a new diary when these red family seeds arrive.

• Like 1

Gutted for you bud, my grows suffering with this heat too, temps hit 37c in my loft last week :thumbdown:

New selection of beans sounds tasty, fingers crossed they come good for you :yep:

• Like 1