Question about bud factor x and terpinator

Guest DeezNugz

Guest DeezNugz

Do these nutrients do the same thing or do that have different benefits ? The local hydroshop recommends them but not sure on whether i need both or just one 

24 minutes ago, DeezNugz said:

Anyone that has actually used the stuff or knows about it got any info ? That isn't a troll ?

You have your answer from 

8 hours ago, Arthur Mix said:

Neither tbh

8 hours ago, Owderb said:

None of em

Find a different hydro shop lol

Owd

If you cant take advice from two well respected members :bong: and @Frosty Lad who clearly has a good sense of smell :hippy:

I suggest buy what ever the SALES man in the hydro shop tells you need :yep: then go home feed half your plants with all the :soap: in it and the other half using the KISS (keep it simple stupid) method ie just the bace nutrition at around half strength ;)

Maybe run a diary it might be interesting to see how you get on :thumsup:

Then you can draw your own conclusions :eek:

Atb Fonz:skin_up:

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, DeezNugz said:

@Fonz So another troll who has no input ? If you haven't used the stuff then you can't give advice on it can you ?

Bizarre..... As suggested, use the stuff yourself and report back afterwards. That way you are contributing to the forum and not insulting established forum members..... Learn some manners!

• Like 1

Guest DeezNugz

@Fonz please enlighten me then ? this thread is asking for info on the two..... So far no one has even provide any info on either and can't give me a source or any info to support there claims ? 

If you haven't got anything to contribute then best not to comment 

Guest DeezNugz

@M Pamplemousse I haven't insulted anyone ? Im sorry i thought i was on a forum were you can ask a question without being scrutinised, i guess it seems that is not allowed here 

Edited by DeezNugz

Just now, DeezNugz said:

@M Pamplemousse I haven't insulted anyone ? Im sorry i thought i was on a forum were you can ask a question without being scrutinised 

You referred to a forum member as a troll for giving, freely, some decent advice.... In my book, that's rude and uncalled for. Anyway, I'm out of this. As suggested, educate us with your experience of the stuff so we can all increase our knowledge..... Good luck

• Like 2

Guest DeezNugz

@M Pamplemousse I referred to them as trolls, because they completely ignored my question to post nonsense and from what i can tell neither of them have used the product. So yes i called them trolls because they're acting like ones. I can't help but call it how it is. 

9 minutes ago, DeezNugz said:

@M Pamplemousse I referred to them as trolls, because they completely ignored my question to post nonsense and from what i can tell neither of them have used the product. So yes i called them trolls because they're acting like ones. I can't help but call it how it is. 

Ok buddy....... Have a good day!

• Like 1