Graywolfslair blog site open

Graywolf

Over the years you have contributes to uk420 about extraction and contamination risks technical methods etc often with links to your old site Skunk Pharmers, I wish your new Graywolfslair site every  future success.

Every respect for the information you share. Oldtimer1

• Like 27

I have had a quick browse and this is a fantastic repository of knowledge.

Will be back to read it in full over the coming weeks.

Thanks @Graywolf

• Like 5

Excellent, think it was from skunk pharmers that I first heard of mystery oil in bho. 

Thank you for this mate :hippy:.

• Like 2

Thanks for the good thoughts ya'll!  It's a work in progress, with new articles in progress and more guest authors in the pipeline.  

• Like 11

Hello JD

An accolade from our OT1 is a platinum award in its own right imo and says a lot.

For what it is worth, I’d like to echo his words.

Thanks for your input over the years and your willingness to share your knowledge.

Best of luck with all future endeavours with your latest enterprise Graywolf Consulting.
Long may it continue. :notworthy:

Thanks for the link.

• Like 8

Good luck with the new venture @Graywolf

As others have said your knowledge is invaluable, I hope your new site goes some way to generating funding for future research avenues as the Skunkpharm project was such a fascination for myself.

• Like 2

Wow, everything from industrial terpene recovery to DIY seed cleaners and charas - great job!. :yep:

Roll a fat one and get comfy boys, there's a whole new rabbit hole of fun facts to explore :skin_up:

• Like 5