Mighty Cleaning is so LONGGGG

growinggold

Hi again GrowingGold:

1 hour ago, growinggold said:

I've deciphered this to mean i should make a vape that delivers portability and on demand toking.

Ain't that what you wish for anyway?  Except for the DiY stuff perhaps.

Please try just having a quick look at these resources and then tell me what you might feel comfortable with, or not:

[ http:// www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?/gallery/album/14255-plan-b-bi-energy-ih-compatible-prototyping-platform/ ]
"Plan-B" (Bi-Energy IH compatible) Prototyping Platform {album}

[ http:// www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?/topic/407006-emulating-the-cigarettejoint-model/ ]
Emulating the cigarette/"joint" model. (2020-Apr-27)

[ http:// www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?/topic/403844-energy-budget/#comment-5267110 ]
Energy Budget (2020-Jan-20)

[ http:// www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?/topic/396252-plan-a-ih-driven-diy-ideas-for-dynavap-vapcap-enthousiasts/ ]
Plan-A, IH-driven DiY ideas for DynaVap VapCap enthousiasts. (2019-Mar-27)

[ http:// www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?/topic/380021-vaporgenie-classic-wood-classic-look-aluminium-and-bronze-sherlock/ ]
VaporGenie Classic (wood), "Classic"-look Aluminium and Bronze Sherlock (2017-May-21)

[ https:// www.flickr.com/photos/egzoset/ ]
Semi DiY Challenge(s)

[ https:// photos.app.goo.gl/vYjgGjcaxkoEv2HD8 ]
Semi DiY Challenge(s)

You're right to expect much of what there was to share got posted some long while ago already.  This includes input on Induction Heat too...

Good day, have fun!!  :sorry:

On 6/16/2020 at 10:31 AM, OLaC said:

You can buy a whole pack of replacement screens cheap as chips  off eBay.

I have a spare mouthpiece that I use when cleaning the mighty. I only ever do it once every couple of months, soak everything in iso, then use q tips to get the more stubborn bits off. I don't find it too much of a hassle personally 

I've used both dynavap and mighty, I really like both but mighty wins for me every time. I like the dosing capsules, I feel it hits harder, more convenient, don't need torch lighter etc.

I will disagree and say the dynavap is better than the mighty, storz and bickel are over priced and overrated.. I have owned all there vapes except the plenty too.

• Like 3

50 minutes ago, mr rhino said:

I will disagree and say the dynavap is better than the mighty, storz and bickel are over priced and overrated.. I have owned all there vapes except the plenty too.

That's fair enough man, I've never claimed to be a connoisseur. I'm happy to trade a bit of quality for convenience is all.

I've had a few sessions on the dynavap and could tell with some practice It could deliver great flavourful hits, more so than the mighty (I do find  the mighty lacking in the flavour department). I just don't want to put in the practice and have to buy butane and refill torch lighters. Same reason I stopped dabbing on oil rigs and now use a saionara.

I can fill 8 capsules in about 2 mins and can swap em out during the day in seconds, comes with a long ass cable so can use when charging. Easy to conceal when out with dog etc. These things are just more important to me is all, different strokes for different folks n all that :yep:

Also, I agree storz n bikel are overpriced. I got mine barely used £160 which I thought was reasonable. Would never have got a vapexhale either until I saw one come up for £150 lol im a sucker for a bargain.

2 hours ago, growinggold said:

Hello @mr rhino  why do you prefer the dynavap out interest? 

It puts out thicker and tastier vapour and hits like a train,takes some practice though!

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/18/2020 at 3:08 PM, OLaC said:

Same reason I stopped dabbing on oil rigs and now use a saionara.

I've got a dab rig at the mo and I love the hit but it's a bit of a mission and the blow torch always shits me up so I'm thinking of getting a saionara, only problem is I know nothing about them at all... :doh:

I've found a site that I know I can't mention but let's just say it supplies recommended vapes and they look like they've got the kit!

They've got bundles with a Wismec RX Gen3 Dual Battery mod-Arctic Fox which is apparently set up to go... and the choice of New Sequoia or SAI TAF (both come in black, stainless steel or titanium).

It also comes with spare batteries and a bubbler, and you can add on a heatsink.

Has anyone got any of these bits of kit or any idea if they're any good? I might be looking at completely the wrong thing for all I know lol

Hoping to order one this afternoon :smokin:

Thanks chaps :yep:

FF

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Freddy_Freekowtski said:

I've got a dab rig at the mo and I love the hit but it's a bit of a mission and the blow torch always shits me up so I'm thinking of getting a saionara, only problem is I know nothing about them at all... :doh:

I've found a site that I know I can't mention but let's just say it supplies recommended vapes and they look like they've got the kit!

They've got bundles with a Wismec RX Gen3 Dual Battery mod-Arctic Fox which is apparently set up to go... and the choice of New Sequoia or SAI TAF (both come in black, stainless steel or titanium).

It also comes with spare batteries and a bubbler, and you can add on a heatsink.

Has anyone got any of these bits of kit or any idea if they're any good? I might be looking at completely the wrong thing for all I know lol

Hoping to order one this afternoon :smokin:

Thanks chaps :yep:

FF

Will send u a pm when I get home from work mate. But that's the right bit of kit. Bit easier if arctic fox is already installed as has saionara/sequoia presents preloaded.

Makes life a hell of a lot easier mate, some good little water pipe attachments too if needing a smoother hit.

Also worth checking out the dv4 crucible , lots of people raving about them, will send some links in a bit.

• Like 1

Just now, OLaC said:

Will send u a pm when I get home from work mate. But that's the right bit of kit. Bit easier if arctic fox is already installed as has saionara/sequoia presents preloaded.

Makes life a hell of a lot easier mate, some good little water pipe attachments too if needing a smoother hit.

Also worth checking out the dv4 crucible , lots of people raving about them, will send some links in a bit.

Thanks bro, that's very kind, really appreciated :yep:

• Like 1