San Bacio Gelato & LA Gelato

Hello all,

Welcome to my diary for Humboldt Seeds Organisation San Bacio Gelato and L.A. Gelato. 

This will be my first time growing anything from Humboldt seeds, so alot to look forward to.

I'm Using Coco Coir, Coir specific nutrients, Root stimulant and Ecothrive Charge and Biosys.

These will be grown under a mix of PLL and LED lighting and flowered under either a 400w HPS or some Samsung Linear LED strips depending on time scale.

large.PSX_20200615_031929.jpglarge.PSX_20200615_133442.jpglarge.PSX_20200615_133538.jpglarge.PSX_20200615_031829.jpg

And that is that, I'll be back when they've appeared. 

Cheers.

• Like 10

Nice one @~Sanctuary~

i'll be interested in this one.

HSO seeds have generally been pretty good from my past experiences with their seeds and smoke is top notch :boxing: punching above their weight.

• Like 4

All Four are just breaking ground, a fast germination. I planted a few other varieties and they've yet to break ground. 

large.PSX_20200617_161054.jpg

• Like 6

• 1 month later...

Hi @HSO-Mark thanks for.popping in. :yep:

All is well and I've a big update coming soon.

Ive taken pictures along the way so it should make it a little bit more interesting than drip feeding an update a week as its always abit boring at this stage.

I'm very nearly finished putting together 12 V2 Scope linear led strips from our resident LED expert,  6 being used for the Gelatos, first time with LED so looking forward to seeing how it goes.

First impressions after wiring up 3 strips was impressive.

• Like 5

On 28/07/2020 at 10:16 PM, ~Sanctuary~ said:

All is well and I've a big update coming soon.

I'll keep an eye out for it mate  :cheers:

Kind regards :bong:

Mark..

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

Hey @HSO-Mark hope you're well.

Just dropping in quickly to say I've not abandoned this diary I've just had to push things back but the plants are well and I have pictures up to date just need some free time to upload it all in context, still vegging away.

See you all soon.

Edited by ~Sanctuary~
  • Like 1