Is Martha ok?

Era

I emailed sweet seeds after I was sent autos instead of photos and quickly received this message which was over a week ago now but nothing since and still no replacement seeds.

:smokin:

HELLO ******

WE ARE VERY SORRY

SO DO YOU WANT THIS ONE OR YOU PREFER THAT WE SENDING THE JUST FEMINIZED?

Martha

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Era said:

Tell her to

1 hour ago, Era said:

I emailed sweet seeds after I was sent autos instead of photos and quickly received this message which was over a week ago now but nothing since and still no replacement seeds.

HELLO ******

WE ARE VERY SORRY

SO DO YOU WANT THIS ONE OR YOU PREFER THAT WE SENDING THE JUST FEMINIZED?

Martha

Tell Martha to get her muffins to send the right seeds.

• Like 2

Hi @Era

Can you send me a private message with the information related to your issue?

If you can, send me pictures of the wrong packages and the order number. 

Also, send me your e-mail address. 

Sorry for not answering sooner, but we're a bit busy with the preparations for the closing of the contest. 

Sweet smokes,

-Apolo

• Like 2

Hi everyone! ;)

I thought it would be a good time to leave some information here about the latest issues with the orders.

As many growers from UK420 know (the ones who ordered from us before) our shop has always worked very well. Very fast shippings, good client support and it was not usual at all to see any kind of mistakes as the one we're dealing here in this thread.

Now, the last 3 months have been very different due to the virus situation, but let me explain why it was different as I also think that using this situation to justify these issues is not even polite from a company's side. But maybe after I explain you can understand why we were caught by surprise as we never expected that something as follows could happen:

When all the growshops in Spain (and in many other European countries) closed due to the government "instructions", all our clients who usually bought our seeds in these reseller shops, could not get the seeds from the shops anymore as they were closed. So, most of them decided to order them directly online from the seedbank. This turned out into an amount of orders directly from us as we never had before seen and as we never thought could even be possible, even less that it would happen from one day to another, without any type of warning.

In addition, our shops also had to close and in our warehouse we could only have 1 or 2 employees working at a time. All the other workers had to work from home, but we can't ship from home, only from our shops or warehouse. So we were caught with about 10% of the staff working on orders from the online shop and, the main issue, we had about 15x more orders than usual. So, 10x less workers for 15x more orders. Martha had 3 months of hard work as she never had before. In the meanwhile, she got ill and was off work for about a week to only get back to work a few days ago.

That being said, of course it is our fault and we'll do everything possible to avoid this from happening again, but I wanted you to get more information about this. And we are sure that now that things seem to be getting back to the way they were before, all these issues will also stop happening and the high standards of our customer service will keep the same as before.

Also, everyone who is still waiting for the seeds or for a solution (refund, replacement, etc) will not be forgotten. It may take a while but sooner or later all the issues will be solved, I promise.

Thanks for your comprehension and sorry again to the growers who have been affected by this :unsure:

Kind regards :oldtoker:

tommy

-

• Like 9

@Sweet Seeds-tommy Wow! Really don’t worry, your customer service and speed of delivery have been bang on.. the seeds were shipped really quick and Martha got back to my email straight away but then I didn’t hear anything so was worried, especially because of this pandemic situation. I’m happy she is ok :).

Sounds like you have been doing amazingly well keeping us all medicated with sweet buds in these strange times.

I’ve not grown any sweet seeds before but did smoke a bit of cream caramel and it was the nicest bud I’ve had for years so I am happy to wait.

Edited by Era
  • Like 2