>> Winners Best Sweet Seeds® Photo Award 【2020 Edition】

Sweet Seeds Apolo

@jadenugs thanks m8 every members images placed looks great and well deserved wins all round. It's been a pleasure for me to take part and share the images and diary, keeps my photography skills fresh. Time consuming as you know but hey its worth it when you scroll back through the diaries and they just look fantastic. Good luck to all for the overall results of the competition being announced. 

Toke...

• Like 7

Congratulations to the winners, very, very, very great pictures. 

It was a real honor to have participated with growers of caliber like you.
I beg your pardon for my bad English. 

Sweet life

=--Gr00W---->

• Like 8

@Groow welcome to UK420. It has been a great competition this year and having more forums entering it can only get better with more people participating. 

Have a look around the site always plenty of things growing on.

Toke...

• Like 6

19 hours ago, tokenroll said:

@Groowbenvenuti in UK420. Quest'anno è stata una grande competizione e la partecipazione di più forum non può che migliorare con la partecipazione di più persone. 

Dai un'occhiata in giro per il sito sempre molte cose crescendo.

Toke ...

thanks Toke.  

My passion for cannabis is so strong that I am registered in the best forums around the planet.  uk420 is one of those that stands out for the undisputed quality of its contents.  

If I can and when I can, at least once a day I pass here to lighten my eyes ....... and also the soul.

• Like 8