House and gardens

Simplesimen

Hi people, had anyone used house and garden A and B all in one, the grow shop owner said it can be used from start to finish with out changing it from like grow nutes to flower nutes etc....

Also when I place new clones do I go with 1/3 strength for nutes?

Thank you.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, TheGreenShabeenReturns said:

@teehee he is the man to ask

cheers Shabbs!

@Simplesimen your growshop guys are correct, A&B can be used throughout the grow, but in veg you could add a little of their N27% Nitrogen additive, which obviously you drop when in bloom.

During Bloom, you'd add some Bud XL to get those fat buds you're after.

As I mainly grow Autos, I have no clue about cloning.

Good luck though, hit me anytime with questions Bro.

On 11/06/2020 at 1:59 AM, Simplesimen said:

Hi people, had anyone used house and garden A and B all in one, the grow shop owner said it can be used from start to finish with out changing it from like grow nutes to flower nutes etc....

Also when I place new clones do I go with 1/3 strength for nutes?

Thank you.

When cloning ive only ever used Formulex for nutrition, its a very mild nute solution. Tap water and a rooting compound should see you through till the roots are going. Very easy to overdo nutes with seeds and clones, clones are pretty fragile things.