Enter the Messiah! A Documented Miracle

120.png
50 Sweet Seeds® Points
★El Tigre★
[From: ICMag]
RED or GREEN, It’s going to be SWEET

█ █ █ █ █ █

QUIET!
This does not end here, because this month we are also going to award the 4th and 5th place.

4th place and 40 Sweet Seeds® Points --> Punta Roja(Punta's Sweet journey - Jack 47 FV - Cream 47 - Black Jack FV)

5th place and 30 Sweet Seeds® Points --> Crowmax(3 Red Mandarines mini scrog, in dwc with some LED)

Congratulations to all the winners!
Thank you very much for your participation!

20.png

Edited by Sweet Seeds Apolo
  • Like 12

Thank to evry one :smokin: this is a true  glory and a great story to tell in the vinking crop grow history!!!

Thankyou to Sweet  seeds  im prowd and honored to be post world wild and that my work is apreaciate from all grower! I realizzed that in this adventure i bean meating many and great  grower , such of all you grower here in uk420 ,  you got much more experiance  in diary and posting video and foto , i just cant say that the hight level and quality of uk420 and some  of great grower work insipire my self to get thet best out of me and my Sweet  plant. 

After this win , im prowd of my work and all i have done till this point , and hope and belive

That a biutiful  Adventure  whit the Sweet seed  is just bean start ;)

• Like 11

@BjornIronSide13 good to hear you have been enjoying the competition and have come along to UK420 to post your work and thoughts. Don't be a stranger on uk420 as your more than welcome to join in with the community, do some diaries and just get involved.

Take care.

Toke...

Edited by tokenroll
  • Like 6

Congratulations to the winners, I am looking forward to catching up with the diaries properly and hopefully seeing some sweet results!

• Like 4

On 6/11/2020 at 5:33 PM, tokenroll said:

@BjornIronSide13 good to hear you have been enjoying the competition and have come along to UK420 to post your work and thoughts. Don't be a stranger on uk420 as your more than welcome to join in with the community, do some diaries and just get involved.

Take care.

Toke...

I take this invite and i will be happy  to share my all grown here in 420uk , i will probabily  make a lots of gramatical erorore  but i will try to  do my best and has you did to me mabe inspire other  people to this wonderfull  wold  that is canabis !

And probably  you will see many more sweet seeds plants ;)

Edited by BjornIronSide13
  • Like 6

1 hour ago, BjornIronSide13 said:

i will probabily  make a lots of gramatical erorore  but i will try to  do my best

most of us don't care about grammar, you're very welcome here to share with us any of your interests be they Sweet Seeds or otherwise!

• Like 4