Tropicanna Poison FV Grows

Hi guys :skin_up:

Iv currently got a single Tropicanna poison fv micro grow on the go! Looking forward to seeing how it turns out.

Haven't found any grows of anyone else running them yet. Was just wondering if anyone has got one on the go and what its growing/looking like?

Here's mine after a couple months veg under qx-75 board dimmed to 40w from @diyleduk

large.Screenshot_20200609_212643.jpg

• Like 9

Hi buddy!

Thank you very much for sharing your crop information with our Tropicanna Poison F1 Fast Version® :v:

We hope to see more people share their results. :oldtoker:

Sweet smokes,

-Apolo

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Week 4 flower

Dooohhhh :wallbash:

large.Screenshot_20200709_195851.jpg

Gone Hermie on me! Showing now signs of stress and no environmental stresses or light leaks. She has suffered a split stem and cable ties digging into stem for repair. I'm taking responsibility but might be worth noting for you guys @Sweet Seeds Apolo

• Like 7

Thank you so much for letting us know.  I'm sorry this situation happened to you.

It's probably due to the stress received. Anyway, send me a private message to collect the information and learn more about the case.

Sweet smokes,

-Apolo

• Like 3