How much light/dark

Sonnycbr

Hello, total novice to growing so learning as I go along. I have three plants which I've been moving between my greenhouse and garage to get 12/12 photoperiod for 16 days now. I've just noticed the first pistils forming on my biggest plant, delighted! Only thing is, I may have to go away for a week and there's nobody I can ask to move the plants morning and night. What will happen if I can't maintain the 12/12 cycle? I'd hate anything to go wrong at this stage, I'm really enjoying watching the developments.

I'm no expert mate but i reckon they will try and reveg if u just leave em out we are nearing max daylight.

Keep them in the garage with a weak cfl on a synchronised timer.  Water well before you go and forget about them!  They will be fine as long as they dont smell too much yet.  They wont drink much under a weak cfl but it will be enough to maintain light regimen.

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

Keep them in the garage with a weak cfl on a synchronised timer.  Water well before you go and forget about them!  They will be fine as long as they dont smell too much yet.  They wont drink much under a weak cfl but it will be enough to maintain light regimen.

Forgive my ignorance, but what's a cfl? I'd imagine it's a light. I was thinking about doing that. They hardly smell much at all to me, although I smell it on my clothes and hair after I've been in the greenhouse.

19 minutes ago, Jimboo said:

compact fluorescent lamp 

:wallbash: always wondered what the C was for lol

• Like 1