ionic coco nutrients

greenvigilante

awrite guys :)

ive been on my current nutrient regime for years now and not changed much but after seeing ionic dropped s/w and h/w version of there coco line i thought i would give them a try in my veg tent and they have been awesome. 

nice growth and general healthy look because sometimes i struggle with 0.0ec tap water

its cheap as feck and im considering running it in my flower room if anyone is on it?

do u guys use the additives? superdrive  and the greenfuse root/grow/bloom? and is it safe to have them in a 100l res for a few days?

Been on the Grow and now on the Bloom. It's been an issue-free grow so far. I have 0.6ec water and been adding nitric to bring it down to 5pH. Good.

• Like 1

@catweazle1 ive not even been checking the ph to be honest lol was told they had a ph balancer in the mix

honestly really impressed and while the dilution rate is higher its bloody 25 quid for 5l of the the stuff

add in its a 1 part no faffy about.

sound like a fcking ionic rep :P