Not another THC E-Juice Thread....

moodly

What a prick 

E2a. Can someone else explain what the fuck just happened? I understand he's blocked me but can anyone explain what he was talking about? 

Edited by blackpoolbouncer
  • Like 9

5 minutes ago, Openairbud said:

No idea. That went a bit weird :huh:

I'm genuinely confused as fuck to be honest 

I feel like in I'm in one of those conversation where you ask someone a simple question and you get a random reply that doesn't seem like its even replying

"what's do you do for a living?" And they respond with an answer like "grey cats in the morning" 

Ermmm........ok lol

Edited by blackpoolbouncer
  • Like 7

@blackpoolbouncer they guy does know his stuff but people do struggle with the terminology used.  I have suggested to explain in more layman terms before . I prob get ignored also now but there will be a point when Nobody will be able to ask @Egzoset anything as most will be blocked . It’s a shame as there are some good ideas .:oldtoker:

• Like 4

@Arthur Mix I've always found his post very informative and interesting.

What a shame. All the best to the guy anyway. Meant no harm 

• Like 2

so are there any better methods for making the liquid than the one in my OP, which is 70/30 PG/VG and dried bud?