You've got to be in it..............

Joolz

Lovely Stuff . That's brightened up a grey day  , thanks a lot Joolz and all the UK420 crew. Congratulations to all the other Winners . . I'm off to look what Subbie Beans are on offer . Wooooooooooo :lucky:

• Like 10

Wow i won. Well 1st id like to thank my agent.......Nah really chuffed. Never win nowt usually so happy with this. Thanks to all who made it possible. Will pm jools soon when i make my pick. Subby seed im like a kid in a sweet shop lol so it might take some time.

• Like 8

Ummm, wasn't expecting that..... I just chopped the skittzo x Mac F1 subby seeds I got when joining. I've been meaning to update previous posts. 

Thankfully new cobs are starting to arrive so I can show the new beans some proper love.

• Like 6

Just a note to say thanks again for the prize/seeds. The eagle has landed so to speak and im now a proud owner of a pack of Pineapple Skunk x Seedism Milk. I feel a busy late summer/autumn coming lol. Love the subbies.

• Like 1