You've got to be in it..............

Joolz

...............to win it :bong:

Ok here goes

First prize is :

A pack of Fleur du Mal Cinderella '99 from out very own store  and a 1ltr schedule of Organix from Intense Nutrients

Second and third prizes are a choice of any pack of subbies beans :yep:

To enter, all you need to do is post in this thread, but only after you have visited the Cream of the Crop section, voted and left a comment of encouragement, no vote and comment means no entry here :yep:

Usual UK420 comps rules apply, its open to all members who register before today

Life time subbies get three goes, annual subbies get two goes, every body else gets one go each
posting more than your allowed amount will mean disqualification!

Comp closes at midnight GMT on the 21st of June

good luck everyone

• Like 33

Great prizes, very generous, thanks to all involved :)

:oldtoker:

E2a Good luck everyone :)

Edited by Clumsy
  • Like 3

Good prizes, I was gonna grab a pack of c99 for some breeding projects, also gonna be switching over to intense after this run so will go to good use if I did happen to win :) 

• Like 2

Man , I was selecting tokenroll, as it’s an amazing pic but I also liked Laz pic with the fan leaves reaching for the skies.

I ticked tokes but then changed last sec but now I feel guilty a little haha

Its all good tho 

Is it me or was it hard to choose from them all, I spent a while going up and down the pics

@Jack010 please do not feel guilty. All is good and makes me that little bit happier. lol im not hear to gain anything just help along and share with people. (so if my number gets picked for this move on to the next number)

Fantastic offer from @Joolz and to be honest it is really nice to see so many new people, members or not voting in COTC I can't recall it having so many people join in since I found this site it really is a jewel. Excellent.

No replies please.

Toke...

Edited by tokenroll
  • Like 5

18 minutes ago, Jack010 said:

Man , I was selecting tokenroll, as it’s an amazing pic but I also liked Laz pic with the fan leaves reaching for the skies.

I ticked tokes but then changed last sec but now I feel guilty a little haha

Its all good tho 

Is it me or was it hard to choose from them all, I spent a while going up and down the pics

I was the same mate stuck between toke exhale and laz all the rest too to be fair lol 

• Like 3