winners announced

Intense Nutrients Matt

hi all

first let me say thanks to you all for entering in the competition its been hard judging this one as the quality coming through the diaries has been amazing and both @Dinafem-Mark and I have spent ages discussing the merits of each diary and agreed the following results

1st place

@tokenroll with this diary

amazing work bro and congrats on your well deserved win 

:notworthy:

2nd place

@Amnesia with his diary here

excellent work bro and congrats on a hard fought 2nd place

:punk:

3rd place 

@highway_017 with his diary here 

superb diary and well deserved 3rd place 

:toot:

thanks again to @Dinafem-Mark  and of course @Joolz for allowing this collab to take place and to everyone who completed a diary as its been great reading through all the diaries and looking at the pics 

It just shows how high the quality of the diaries and skills  our members have 

toke ammo and highway if you give me and mark a message we will sort out your prize packages for you well done guys

hope to see you all who entered and more in the next one :yep:

• Like 18

Congratulations too the winners!

Intense nutrients and dinafem genetics make a great collaboration imo.

Hard NOT to grow good weed when you combine the 2!

• Like 7

@Intense Nutrients Matt and @Dinafem-Mark, bloody hell I was not expecting this. Thanks to Intense Nutrients and Dinafem for such a great competition here on UK420. Im off to try some Dinafem Ocean Grown Cookies dry sift just to chill and let the news sink in lol. Congrats to everyone that entered and was able to keep going during some trying times of late. Looking forward to whats to come in the future. Everyone is a winner from day one with being supplied the Nutrients and Seeds enjoy your rewards prizes and smokes.

Toke...

• Like 15

@tokenroll @Amnesia @highway_017

A massive congratulations on the wins :yep:

This first collaboration between Dinafem and Intense nutrients has been really fun and showed both brands in a really good light ;)

Some smashing grows with some amazing harvests :)

@Intense Nutrients Matt and myself have been talking and we hopefully will be doing this again in a few month time ;)

If the 3 winners want to PM me their info, we can start getting prizes out :headbang:

Thank you to every member that's taken part and again congrats on the winners :hippy:

All the best  :bong:

Mark.. 

• Like 11

Congrats to the winners!! Awesome diary's and some fantastic looking fruits :skin_up:

It's been a pleasure to be part of this comp. Thanks for having me in for the ride :yep:

• Like 7

Major Kudos to Dinafem Mark and intense nutrients. 

Super well done to the deserved winners :toot:

Edited by KayDog
  • Like 5

5 minutes ago, seb88 said:

Thanks for having me in for the ride :yep:

It was our pleasure mate ;)

All the best  :bong:

Mark..

• Like 6

congrats guys on the fabulous diaries  :cheers:

really enjoyed all the diaries, great work guys   :oldtoker:

sam

• Like 5

Massive congrats to @tokenroll... Well done to all winners and everyone involved. It's great of sponsors to run these kind of competitions for us lot.

Edited by InTheSystem
  • Like 7

Wow...

@Amnesia   Glad to see you up there mate, watched your diary and it was worth a position and then some. Nice finished Diary and loved the hash :yep:

@highway_017 Just had a peep through mate, another good diary, congrats on coming in third place. :yep:

Edited by GreenVision
  • Like 4

:shock: I never expected this, i thought i was a winner with the harvest from the girls! Thankyou so much @Dinafem-Mark and @Intense Nutrients Matt and the crew :notworthy:

It was an absolute pleasure and the smokes more so, thanks to everyone for stopping by in my diary and the positive comments.

PM incoming. :yahoo:

• Like 7