Howarthhd

Hi all,

Doing a check of the plant I’ve encountered these very small bright yellow things on the undersides of my leaves, I’ve managed to rub them off incredibly easy, but obviously want to prevent them returning.

Has anyone encountered these before? 

as always thank you guys in advance!

Edited by Owderb
Pic removed. Please upload to here. Thanks

i am not clicking that fucking link lol

why don't people just post a picture here, it is the rules man

5 minutes ago, ratdog said:

i am not clicking that fucking link lol

why don't people just post a picture here, it is the rules man

It’s a genuine image mate, I don’t have a file compressor to post a smaller sized image

3 minutes ago, Howarthhd said:

It’s a genuine image mate, I don’t have a file compressor to post a smaller sized image

is it hosted?

I have managed to get some clearer photos of the buggers! And a fly I found under the bottom leaves.

Edited by Owderb
Pic removed. Please upload to here. Thanks

Apologies, i have had to upload all the photos to my PC first for some reason it wont give you an option to upload from iphone? anyone know how to do this?

large.101552401_288238469010146_4961488611942858752_n.jpglarge.101507464_265325621252300_3532057456416915456_n.jpglarge.101471723_307080613640377_980785181092741120_n.jpglarge.101387024_645403996050823_1599830254963130368_n.jpg

8 hours ago, Howarthhd said:

very small bright yellow things on the undersides of my leaves,

Those pics all show the top side of the leaves not the underside, and the only yellow things in them are hermaphrodite flowers. 

• Like 2

Hard to tell from the pics, but yellow bugs on undersides of leaves sounds like aphids to me. Possibly an adult (winged) aphid in first photo, and a younger yellow aphid in the others? 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Sasquatch said:

Those pics all show the top side of the leaves not the underside, and the only yellow things in them are hermaphrodite flowers. 

Hi buddy, I know I’m extremely new to all this, but these are bugs not flowers, the yellow creature was squashed shortly after this photo was taken haha.

16 minutes ago, Lazy Dayz said:

Hard to tell from the pics, but yellow bugs on undersides of leaves sounds like aphids to me. Possibly an adult (winged) aphid in first photo, and a younger yellow aphid in the others? 

Yeah it’s far from ideal, they were so small it was the best I could do with an iPhone. The yellow bugs were all found under leaves apart from the one in the photo. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, blackpoolbouncer said:

Nanas. No bugs

Hi buddy, sorry if I seem stupid, but what is it that’s indicating this is not a female for 1 and not bugs for 2?

22 hours ago, Howarthhd said:

Hi buddy, sorry if I seem stupid, but what is it that’s indicating this is not a female for 1 and not bugs for 2?

Read up on hermie plants and male pre flowers.