Blue Tooth Epic Fails

MindSoup

hi, I would like start by saying this is no means an accusation or a complaint, more of a trouble shooting post. I have tried a total of 4 Auto blue tooth seeds over the lats month and not one has managed to break the soil. all 4 where pre soaked in a shot glass, put into soil (melcourt sylva grow) and kept on a heat matt @ around 23c, all water used is tap water left for 24hrs. I am by no means a newb grower, I have been growing plants in one form or another since I was 3 and have many a gg season under my belt, Ive had better results germinating outdoors in the past, as far as I'm aware these seeds have been subject to perfect conditions. 

I have also had less than amazing results so far with other strains some rgsc some not all seeming stunted but none have failed so badly to even germinate, so Im not jumping to the conclusion that its the bt seeds fault but for troubleshooting purposes it would be interesting to know if anyone else has reported struggles with this strain in particular ? I am quite gutted cos sweet tooth and blueberry are 2 of my all time favourites and the thought of being able to grow something like that outdoors is really exciting.

I'm not fishing for a refund or free seeds here ( i wouldn't say no but i know the game, these where souvenirs after all), I'm just trying to figure out whats going wrong before i spend more on seeds and get the same results. can a bad batch of compost effect germination like that ? 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...