Seed4diary Time Dinafem!!

Dinafem-Mark

Hello everyone  ;)

Well this last few month have been eventful to say the least  ;)

As most of you know I run the HSO sub-forum on UK420 and we've done some crazy launched this year :)

With that said. Dinafem will always be paramount and she has been slightly neglected over the last few months. 

Time to change that and get my baby back on track  :)

Seeds4diary giveaway is open for Dinafem. Any strain from our line up can be selected. 

3 strains per member with 3 seeds per variety  ;)

One word of warning, we do have 6-8 new Dinafem strains dropping in summer. So leave a few spaces free for those lol

Get your names down folks. I'll give it a few day's and pic the members  :)

Priority will go to

Life Time subs

Subs

Rest of forum  ;)

Have fun and stay safe  :headbang:

All the best :bong:

Mark..

• Like 18

@Dinafem-Mark really nice offer this one. Im sure there will be some good diaries popping up.

I will give this one a miss as im going to be packed out with HSO-Strains till after xmas, between the HSO seeds for diaries and then me ordering the other new strains yesterday. No doubt when the new strains of Dinafem get released I will be ordering them also, nice to stock up and support the sponsors.

Good luck to all.

Take care. Toke...

• Like 11

ive just bought some blue cheese, critical and more mobys  for my next grow, Doh!...... or I would have been all over this. 

ive also got some HSO in the pipeline, in mud for a change, so I will pass this time, but im sure there will be some good grows to come out of it....

good luck everyone.

• Like 9

44 minutes ago, tokenroll said:

No doubt when the new strains of Dinafem get released I will be ordering them also, nice to stock up and support the sponsors.

It should be in the next month buddy ;)

Got some bangers coming  :headbang:

All the best:bong:

Mark..

• Like 8

@badbillybob plenty more coming soon mate  ;)

Do your Dina and HSO runs then the new strains should be out. I've a feeling you'll like 1 or 2 of them :headbang:

All the best:bong:

Mark..

• Like 8

@botanics That's fine with me mate ;)

You know the drill by now  :)

Drop info and strain selection over via pm please buddy :cheers:

All the best  :bong:

Mark..

• Like 5

I wish i had a logistical opportunity to do a next round of grows yet as i wouldn't mind giving your Dinafem Purple Orange CBD a go.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, tokenroll said:

No doubt when the new strains of Dinafem get released I will be ordering them also, nice to stock up and support the sponsors.

Yes sir, lemon cookies and orange Bubba I believe will be being acquired here too... :yep:

• Like 5

Hey Mark, long time no see, hope you can remember me! I’ve been trying to flog my house so unable to grow whilst showing people round...... until lockdown. :chains:Unpacked my gear and am fired up again trying to fill some jars :skin_up:

I am very tempted by your offer as I have great success in the past with Dinafem’s genetics:boxing: Got an IPCBD and Critical 2.0 on the go atm :yep:

Hope you and the missus are keeping well mate :oldtoker:

• Like 7

2 hours ago, Fragg said:

Hey Mark, long time no see, hope you can remember me! I’ve been trying to flog my house so unable to grow whilst showing people round...... until lockdown. :chains:Unpacked my gear and am fired up again trying to fill some jars :skin_up:

I am very tempted by your offer as I have great success in the past with Dinafem’s genetics:boxing: Got an IPCBD and Critical 2.0 on the go atm :yep:

Hope you and the missus are keeping well mate :oldtoker:

We are keeping quite well mate, thanks for asking  ;)

Not seen you around to much. Nice to have you back :yep:

I've always for space for you mate. Pick your strains and send info over via pm please  :)

1 hour ago, Moobman said:

What's the time frame on this @Dinafem-Mark

Next couple of months would be cool  :)

All the best  :bong:

Mark..

• Like 3

Im a couple days away from soaking some ogc beans along side one of the sherb x hso new releases! I would of had to do a double cookie run again if you didn't talk me into some purple matcha lollol

This is a mega generous offer from you guys at dinafem, hope you are rewarded with some lovely diaries 

• Like 1