Hunt for the forbidden dream and the lure of the velvet octane

3 minutes ago, miserydrift said:

Thanks @stummer you wont be disapointed and im sure yours will look much better than mine bro

lol don't day that you'll jinx me. Yours are looking fine to me mate. Will shove a photo or two up of mine when they got some bud on em. Just potted one up into its final pot, others seeming bit behind so gonna give them couple more days before potting them up.

• Like 1

haha maybe thats my plan nah jokes man,cheers im just out of my depth a little with these being photos and first scrog aswell i threw myself in the deep end a little lol,nice one if u tag me in em please as ill no doubt fdorget with my stoner brain lol

• Like 1

The girls have filled out a treat over the last week ;)

Velvet Octane looks stunning but there's something about the Forbidden Dream  :)

Can't wait to see how these finish up :cheers:

Kind regards :bong:

Mark..

• Like 2

aye they definatly are bud!!!

yeah man im loving the way the forbidden are looking

snap they look and smell so good!!!

• Like 1

Girls are coming on well forbidden dream is staring to lean slightly with the weight of the bud.I cant get any pics at moment as I have lost my phone and currently not living with the wife.sorry @HSO-Mark currently only getting access to them just now when shes not there so hopefully ill be able to do a picrure update soon when I can get a new phone 

On 19/08/2020 at 10:00 AM, miserydrift said:

aye they definatly are bud!!!

yeah man im loving the way the forbidden are looking

snap they look and smell so good!!!

How they smelling now mate? Just got two more of mine to go into 6 litre pots. Think they'll really take off soon as well. Not in a great rush anyway rather flip em when right size rather than rush it. Hope you get things sorted with the wife as well. 

• Like 2

The forbidden has really pine earthy type smell with something else I cant put my finger on.the velvet octane again has pine type smell to me but with the added fuel type smell both smell alot better than I can describe as since having covid my sense of smell has went to shit.if u have forbidden on the go if be more inclined to flip sooner rather than later unless u have the height to deal with it as they stretch hella quick bud @stummer as for the wife it can only get better as they say cant get any worse lol

Edited by miserydrift
  • Like 4

cant remember exactly what day im on but its mid 40's was in the wifes this morning so gave them a quick check one of my velvet octanes trichs are full on cloudy and same with the forbidden so im guessing not to long now for them which im pretty shocked at.Heres a couple pics will get some better ones tomoz

forbidden dream

large.5f451f652f62b_rename(2).jpg

large.reduced_reduced_20200824_091526-1_47864_42583.jpg

velvet octane

large.reduced_reduced_20200824_091448_03629_70216.jpglarge.5f44f1928ca2e_velvetoctane(3).jpglarge.reduced_reduced_20200824_091438-1_93600_06568.jpg

• Like 6

8 minutes ago, miserydrift said:

cant remember exactly what day im on but its mid 40's was in the wifes this morning so gave them a quick check one of my velvet octanes trichs are full on cloudy and same with the forbidden so im guessing not to long now for them which im pretty shocked at.Heres a couple pics will get some better ones tomoz

forbidden dream

large.5f451f652f62b_rename(2).jpg

large.reduced_reduced_20200824_091526-1_47864_42583.jpg

velvet octane

large.reduced_reduced_20200824_091448_03629_70216.jpglarge.5f44f1928ca2e_velvetoctane(3).jpglarge.reduced_reduced_20200824_091438-1_93600_06568.jpg

Some great photos there mate :yep:

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Thats the plants now been harvested due to my current living situation I've had to cut the grow short by a week or so.

Now for the bad news the velvet octane was dry enough today to trim.upon trimming I have now foubd out of the 4 velvet octane 2 have hermied so they have now went into the freezer for me to make bubble hash with so grand weight from the 2 remaining velvet octane is 62g 

The forbidden  dream should be ready by weekend for trimming just really hope I don't find balls and seeds @mikeydoughnut @HSO-Mark

Edited by miserydrift
  • Like 3

Shame about the velvet octane mate my one looks suspiciously male like too so not sure what to do, cut the 2 velvets now and make the 2 passion fruit punch fill the space? Rather that then end up seeding the lot.

• Like 1