Hunt for the forbidden dream and the lure of the velvet octane

so day 14 has rocked up and they have now been repotted got a few pics so will let em do the talking

forbidden dream the first 4 pics of them singly and velvet octane last 4 

large.20200624_084745.jpglarge.20200624_092224.jpglarge.20200624_093004.jpglarge.5ef31aebcf371_forbidendream(1).jpglarge.5ef31aedd5491_forbidendream(2).jpglarge.5ef31af009b18_forbidendream(3).jpglarge.5ef31af213095_forbidendream(4).jpglarge.5ef31af3e9bab_velvetoctane(1).jpglarge.5ef31af5cd8ff_velvetoctane(2).jpglarge.5ef31af79f489_velvetoctane(3).jpglarge.5ef31af978e0e_velvetoctane(4).jpglarge.20200624_100115.jpg

• Like 6

proper flying along are them great work so far dude.

Them new pots will soon be full again im sure lol

all the best bro 

matt

Cheers man dont think they would be this far along if wasnt using the kickstart and foundation tbh even my autos sre like 5 days ahead size wise compared to my last grow.hahaha don't be saying that lol as wss knkh like 5-6 days since they were last repotted looool 

Thanks man :)@Intense Nutrients Matt

• Like 1

Those are coming along strong! Very nice mate. Will be pulling up a chair and keeping a close eye on the progress :) 

I also have a pack pack of Velvet Octane and Forbidden Dream on the way that I’ll be popping as soon as they arrive.

These will be my first photoperiods and I’m very excited! 

Wishing you smooth sailing :skin_up:

• Like 1

cheers man i think its the kickstart and foundation from intense man as even the autos i have going are flying along aswell

• Like 1

lol have to say I'm pretty impressed so far with there line of nutes today's feed has ditched the kickstart and added grow in so will see how they come on with that 

• Like 2

have decided im going to scrog 4 of the plants 2 of each and will lst the rest,should have my scrog netting today along with more training wire so i can finish lsting the ones not being scrogged

so we are on day 21 im going to veg till day 40 then flip them so far they are doing great and handling everything being thrown at them

the 4 selected for scrogging

large.scrog.jpg

2 i have started lsting

large.5efc7849aec5d_lst(2).jpglarge.5efc7847e1c9f_lst(1).jpg

• Like 3

well my scrog nets arrived so first one in just need to do some final tweaks on the plant at the back right then its set then wait couple weeks and add another i reckon

large.20200701_145734.jpglarge.20200701_151206.jpg

• Like 4

well day 23 and going along well no issues so far just the one pic today of the scrogged 5 other 3 i lst's are loking sorry for themselfs will get a pic of them in a day or 2

large.20200703_122916.jpg

• Like 8

day 25 and they are startiong to fill out the scrog need to get in in a few days and strip the lower leaves off and what not

large.scrog.jpg

• Like 7