Correct way to use bug bomb?

Moonshine123

Hello everybody hope you’s are all keeping well.

I have seedlings here at around 2 weeks old will be swapping to 12/12 next week. But past few days I’ve noticed something nibbling on my leaves. Need to get rid of whatever it is or kill it.

Can’t see anything and tent is well sealed so assume it got in when I was testing ph etc

I’ve got 3 bug bombs here that I bought a few months ago as a precaution but I have never used one.

Can I ask the best way to use them? I’d assume to use when lights off and to turn off ventilation/fans etc. Is it as simple as that? Any other tips? Also will I use one in the room that the tent is in as well as one inside the tent?

Thanks

Put a gas mask on, preferably full face cover. Make sure you wear gloves, leather boots and cover up well... This is going to be a blast. Shield yourself from what you can, a brick wall should be suffice. Take visuals before you throw you never know you could get popped by the opposition. If all is clear, give it the old one, two, three and throw. Get back behind the wall, shout clear and wait for the explosion. Ensure the room is clear 10-15 mins later and you're done. Gl team

Edited by Bigbob88

7 minutes ago, Bigbob88 said:

Put a gas mask on, preferably full face cover. Make sure you wear gloves, leather boots and cover up well... This is going to be a blast. Shield yourself from what you can, a brick wall should be suffice. Take visuals before you throw you never know you could get popped by the opposition. If all is clear, give it the old one, two, three and throw. Get back behind the wall, shout clear and wait for the explosion. Ensure the room is clear 10-15 mins later and you're done. Gl team

Take a bow. Didn’t realise live at the Apollo was on tonight.

Only asking as have read some people say that they can kill the plants etc

• Like 1