Moby Dick, Cheese, Orig Amnesia, or OG Kush...

Freddy_Freekowtski

Hey people,

I've got a couple of Critical + 2 about 3 weeks away from the chop so I'll have a new cycle starting at the end of June... Pretty much the worst time possible but there you go, it's that or nothing! :doh:

I'll obvs do my best to keep environment dialed in but I imagine temps could be a little higher than ideal...

Does anyone know if any of the above strains are more resistant to high temps or indeed if any of them are more susceptible to them?

Thank you! :)

FF

• Like 1

Moby Dick and Original Amnesia would do ok in hotter temps but out of the 4 named I'd have to go with Cheese and OG Kush for Warner month grows  :yep:

You could have issues if temps get to high but this is true for most strains grown in higher temps. Cheese tends to fair well in warmer rooms with OG not far behind  :)

Please keep me posted on what you go with :yep:

All the best :bong:

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

Moby Dick and Original Amnesia would do ok in hotter temps but out of the 4 named I'd have to go with Cheese and OG Kush for Warner month grows  :yep:

You could have issues if temps get to high but this is true for most strains grown in higher temps. Cheese tends to fair well in warmer rooms with OG not far behind  :)

Please keep me posted on what you go with :yep:

Mark..

Thanks dude, I will do :yep:

I think it'll be a couple of Cheese and an OG then... Sweet :)

Funnily enough, I was trawling through these boards and saw you mentioned getting the cheese straight off the Exodus guys... Good times, I was always at the Exodus raves back in the day :smokin:

FF

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Freddy_Freekowtski said:

Good times, I was always at the Exodus raves back in the day :smokin:

That was my dad mate :)

He did a lot of rigging and coach building for the exodus boy's way back in the late 80,s to mid 90,s  ;)

Fun times :headbang:

Mark..

• Like 1

Just now, Dinafem-Mark said:

That was my dad mate :)

He did a lot of rigging and coach building for the exodus boy's way back in the late 80,s to mid 90,s  ;)

Fun times :headbang:

Mark..

Haha brilliant showing my age a bit there :D:D:D 

• Like 1