Germinating seeds

BudJ

@Dinafem-Mark

Hi Mark, I've received some of your seeds and about to start my first ever grow.

Your website recommends germinating in Jiffy 7 plugs specifically, which I understand are soil and contain starter nutes.

I have peat free coco coir plugs and would like to know if I can use these to germinate or would you not recommend this?

• Like 1

hey mark, I'd say seeds need dark, warmth and moisture to germinate, just check ph levels and good luck, my friend

• Like 2

On 25/05/2020 at 9:24 AM, BudJ said:

@Dinafem-Mark

Hi Mark, I've received some of your seeds and about to start my first ever grow.

Your website recommends germinating in Jiffy 7 plugs specifically, which I understand are soil and contain starter nutes.

I have peat free coco coir plugs and would like to know if I can use these to germinate or would you not recommend this?

You could go direct into either jiffy7 or an equivalent such as Root riot cubes or Rooti! Cubes :)

Alternatively you could use small containers with coco for direct germination  :yep:

Personally, I'll always do the "paper towel" tech. That way I know what's germinated and can then plant direct either to a small plug or into a finish pot :yep:

Good luck my friend  :cheers:

All the best :bong:

Mark..

• Like 2

23 hours ago, UKsFinest said:

I usually whack mine in wet tissue inbetween 2 plates kept in a cupboard 

My preferred germination method  :headbang:

All the best :bong:

Mark...

• Like 2