Nutrients Chart and Prep.

Caly

Hi All, 

So I’m going to follow the below nutes chart along with canna a&b base nutes, so I just have a couple of question:

Firstly, to be clear I will be receiving my clones in their seedling pots and hand watering until final pots and growing in coco.

1. Roughly how many litres of feed should I be making for each day at the beginning for 10 plants, 1,2,3 litres? Obviously I will adjust this as the grow depending on how much they drink.

2. Should I make the day before to use the next day, or how many hours should I leave the feed before I use it? (For temps & ph balance).

3. And as soon as I get the clones should I make the feed with meta, solar and a&b straight away as detailed below?

4. Finally, what’s the general rule in the order you mix nutes together? 

large.9B1D849A-EF48-4A2C-A9DE-557914FD9EF5.jpeg

Why not start your grow with just the A&B, then add in all the other crap additionals as your plants indicate they need it?  You might be surprised :)  Maybe i'm mistaken and everything they list are needed - pretty sure someone on here will have used and will stick a head in here soon  :yinyang:

Feedwise I believe coco thrives with regular irrigations, hence many use drippers with this setup, it's more hydro in theory than mudcraft.  Have a read of some coco logs on here for ideas, there's bound to be loads of info.

Why not start a diary and show your progress, you'll def get loads of help :) 

ATB

• Like 2

I wouldn't be using the solar green power, meta boost, or any of the other crap you dont need

Just use A+B and some root stim. Thats all you need and charts are a guide. Follow one of those and 90% of the time you'll fuck your grow up

Owd

• Like 2